How to make Aloe Vera moisturizer?
Aloe vera is high in antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins A and C, and it has anti-inflammatory properties.
It can be used to relieve sunburns, acne, and itching.
This fantastic recipe can help you save money on skincare items while also reducing waste, packaging, and harmful chemicals to your skin.
1) Take a leaf from your aloe vera plant and cut it.
2) Soak it in water in a basin overnight. The water will turn a deep shade of red. It reveals that aloin and iodin are removed, which may irritate the skin.
3) Peel the leaf's skin and extract the pulp the next day.
4) Blend the pulp together in a blender.
5) You can use it as a face gel or a body gel at this point.
6) Another suggestion is to freeze it in an ice cube tray. This way, you may preserve it for longer and only use a small cube each day.
Enjoy, and let us know if you like this natural skincare recipe as much as we did.