3 Events in December
1- Sustainable Holiday Pop Up in Times Square
- DEC 3 & 4
'Sustainable Holiday Pop Up' is an Eco-preneur centered market featuring diverse local impact driven makers, artists and designers just steps off Times Square. Expect to discover cool food, fashion, beauty, health, wellness, cbd + home. We invite and empower you to make economic choices that are closer to home and better for the planet.Shop by day and stay for founder stories exploring their 'why' and their 'how' from 6-7p.
- 1155 6th Ave, New York, NY 10036-2703, United States
- Link Facebook To click "Going", to remember.
2- Sustainable PoPuP For Christmas
- DEC 12 AT 8 AM – DEC 16 AT 2 PM
- Link Facebook To click "Going", to remember
Join us for our Popup at Frenchy Coffee, UES-Harlem. We will welcome you with a smile. And introduce you to our:
- Jewelry: Handmade earrings made with wood
- Beauty products: Handmade bar soaps, make-up vegan and zero waste
- Kids: Dinner set: biodegradable
- Ornaments: zero-waste and handmade
- Books: recipes, zero waste lifestyle
- We may have your last minutes gifts. Our products are Zero-waste and Sustainable.
- Can't wait? We deliver (carbon neutral) in the US, Go check our online store: https://closiist.com/
- Our customers say that "We are the best sustainable alternative to Amazon".
We have a YouTUbe channel, we interview all Sustainable New Yorker : Green for Blue
3- Harlem Night Market at La Marqueta
The Harlem night market returns this holiday season on December 3rd, 10th and 17th from 4-8pm at the historic La Marqueta on 116th & Park Ave.
We are so excited to be part of it for the second year.
Link Facebook, To click "Going", to remember :)