Tuxton Home x PARKnSHOP
We choose to only use fully steel handles on all of our cookware, as the metal is able to be recycled along with the pot bodies. During manufacturing, all of our stainless steel sources are rigorously controlled to maintain a steady material consistency, so we are able to confidently ascertain the purity of our material compositions during the recycling process.
- 100% BPA, PFOA, PTFE, and Lead-Free
- 100% Food Safe
- Dishwasher and Oven Safe (Ceramics are Microwave Safe as well)
- Easy to Stack; Easy to Clean
- Sustainably Packaged
- Lifetime Guaranteed
- 316 Premium Surgical Stainless Steel transfers heat quickly & evenly
- Compatible with electric, ceramic, gas, and induction stoves
- Fitted steamer allows for simultaneous multi-functional cooking - save time and energy!
- Measuring lines inside for safe cooking
- Mirror-finished exterior keeps your pans looking new, for longer!
- Satin-finished interior for easy cleaning
- **All sales are final
BEFORE USING: Remove all labels. Wash all pans and lids in hot water with a mild soap or dish detergent. Rinse and dry. Prompt drying will prevent water spots.
DURING COOKING: Tuxton Home Stainless Steel Cookware may be used on gas, electric, ceramic hobs, and induction range. For cooker compatibility information, please check the packaging for details. Where possible, adjust the gas burner or select the proper size of electric surface unit so that the heat touches only the bottom of the cookware. Heat that extends beyond the base diameter of the pan or up the sides may cause discoloration or even damage the handles. The aluminum-clad heat distributor featured by Tuxton Home Stainless Steel Cookware on some selected items is very efficient so only low to medium heat settings should be required. High heat should only be used when bringing water to boil. Never let the cookware boil dry.
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE: Tuxton Home Stainless Steel Cookware is dishwasher safe. However, as with all fine cookware, handwashing is preferred. In time, the cumulative effects of strong agitation and harsh detergent used with the dishwasher will dull the high-gloss exterior, although the performance of the pan will not be affected.