Learn about sustainability in NYC : Green For Blue event 3
Hurry, tickets are limited!
On March 29th, the third Green For Blue event will take place. The goal is to network and introduce you 4 New Yorkers Solutionaries who are actively changing the world for the better by offering their knowledge, expertise, and services.
Benjamin and Julie Thibault-Dury came to New York to open a French zero-waste restaurant. Covid and the arrival of their second child changed their plan.
They decided to continue their fight against climate change by creating a sustainable alternative to Amazon: Closiist.com
- Closiist has become a reference in 2 years.
- They even had a meeting with a production team that streams its series on Netflix.
- Google Trusted Store badge
- Works with more than 90% woman business owner
- Julie writes articles on sustainability in New York for a French newspaper.
Green For Blue By Closiist:
The idea of creating a guide on all things sustainable in New York came from talking with their clients. Buying sustainable and local is good. But more needs to be done. And showing all the great initiatives, whether they come from individuals or small businesses, is important. We always talk about big business, but those who do a lot too often remain in the shadows. Whereas they are more numerous and generally do better, with not always the best tools. So with Green for Blue, Julie and Ben want to highlight them, provide answers, help to be greener, and thus create a guide for everyone: to start or to continue a sustainable life.
Program: (more to come)
6pm-7pm: Networking, presentation zero-waste products and for $15 , SWAP "Clean out your closet! Pick up new to you threads! " Can be paid during the event.
7pm-8pm: Speakers with GFB and Closiist-GFB presentations
8pm-9pm: Enjoy a drink while networking
What is included in the price of a ticket:
- Light snacks and wine
- You participate in the purchase of equipment to develop our YouTube channel,
- We donate a percentage to Captain Paul Watson's association
We strongly encourage taking public transportation to come.
- Lex Av & E 111 ST
- M101, M102, M103: Lex Av/E 114 ST
- M101, M102, M103: 3 Av/E 109 ST
- Subway 6 at 110 Street