Create 16 hand soaps sustainably with our DIY Glycerin Soap Kit! We provide a vegetable-based, SLS-free glycerin soap and three glycerin soap-based color bars - magenta, gold, and blue - or mix and match your own colors. With this kit, make six different types of soaps: Layered Soaps, Rainbow Soaps, Galaxy Soaps, Gemstone Soaps, Flower Soaps, and Hidden Treasure Soaps. Everything comes in a reusable cotton bag, with an included gift card for instructions, a compostable cardboard insert, and a furoshiki wrapping cloth - reducing our reliance on plastics.
INCLUDED IN KIT
About our Products: All of our ingredients are sourced from North America and all our products are made in Canada. Our products are safe and all-natural, just as Mother Nature intended. No parabens, no sulfates, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic dyes, no petrochemicals! You want the best for your children, and so do we! Our kits are not tested on animals! All of our product formulations were created in our home and tested on our family members first, so you know they're made with love and with the highest quality ingredients. Make sure to post on social media and share with our community! Tag us on , and showing us how you used your Glycerin Soap Kit. You and your friends can even make a Youtube video ( )! Lastly, pin this Glycerin Soap kit and instructions to your to save for later.
- 1 Block of our SLS-Free Glycerin Soap Base
- 2 Bottles of Scented Oils
- 3 SLS-Free Glycerin Soap and Mica-based Colors
- Reusable Silicon Soap Mold
- 2 Measuring Cups
- Wooden Spoon
- Reusable 100% Cotton Drawstring Bag
- Reusable Furoshiki Wrapping Cloth
- Gift Card
- Easy-to-Follow Step-by-Step Instructions
- Free Magazine
Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Oil of Coconut), Sodium Palmate (Saponified Oil of Palm), Sodium Olivate (Saponified Olive Oil), Deionized Water, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbeth-40 (Sorbitol), Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid.
Pink Colorant: Mica (77019), Titanium Dioxide (77891), Carmine (75470)
Gold Colorant: Mica (77019). Titanium Dioxide (77891), Iron Oxide (77499)
Cyan Colorant: Mica (77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (77163), Ultramarines (77007), Magnesium Stearate
Natural Fragrances: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, ocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Natural Fragrance (parfum).
FEATURES AND USES
- All-in-one gift! Comes with it's own gift card and furoshiki wrapping cloth!
- No more plastic tray! Our products are packed inside a reusable cotton cloth bag.
- SLS-free, non-toxic, no parabens, no synthetic dyes, and no chemicals! Just pure, all-natural ingredients.
- Makes 16 bubbly hand soaps.
- Choose from fun shapes like: bear, heart, star, flower, butterfly, dinosaur and more!
- All-natural fragrances include Jasmine and Tropical Sunset.
- Contains nourishing oils like olive oil and coconut oil, leaving your skin silky smooth!
- Silicon mold can be reused over and over again!
- Great activity for girls and boys and everyone in between ages 6 and up. Not for children under 3 years old!
- Cruelty-free testing and creation make this kit fun and ethical!
- Makes a great DIY project for yourself or a gift for family and friends!
- Perfect for kids birthday parties, sleepovers, self-care spa days, science experiments, rainy days, travel, or just a fun family activity!
- This kit contains everything you need to make pure, SLS-free glycerin soaps!