Throughout the day and night, this melatonin-infused face moisturizer protects, nourishes, and heals skin.
With all-day and all-night hydration, your skin will appear smoother, brighter, and more balanced, all while protecting against the impacts of pollution and blue light. Yes, to each and every one of them! This dermatologist-approved product supports good bacteria for a healthy skin microbiome and is suitable for all skin types.
- 95% of panelists reported that the products improved their skin overall
- 95% of panelists reported that their skin felt comfortable & hydrated all day long
- 90% of panelists reported waking up with soft and glowing skin
- 50% fewer wakings per night
- 17.4% improvement in mental clarity & focus
*Based on a 4-week consumer testing panel of 20 women & men
The #SAYG Experience
- Smells like: a fresh aquatic scent with a hint of floral notes
- Texture: a lightweight cream
- Leaves skin feeling: a smooth, velvety cushion that gently hugs your skin
How To Use
After cleansing with Appeeling To The Cleanses, apply a dime-sized dollop of Steady As You Glow onto your face and neck in the morning and evening. Add an extra layer wherever your skin needs more hydration.
Melatonin: Not just for sleep, this powerhouse ingredient defends against environmental stressors (blue light, pollution, and oxidants), supports skin barrier function, delivers ultra-powerful antioxidants, and visibly reverses signs of premature aging.
- Prebiotic Goji Berry: Derived from organic goji berries, this ingredient contains powerful prebiotic peptidoglycan that supports good bacteria and helps rid of bad bacteria to promote a healthy skin microbiome. Not only does it reduce the severity of fine lines and wrinkles and increase the firmness of the skin, it’s also rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and trace minerals that provide soothing, defense, and regenerative properties.
- Shea butter: Made from sustainable, 100% traceable shea sourced from West Africa, this ingredient directly contributes to the empowerment of the women who collect it and their communities. This ingredient moisturizes and supports skin barrier function and helps prevent sebum breakthroughs to keep skin hydrated and shine-free all day long.
- Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B3, this ingredient visibly reduces the look of enlarged pores, fine lines, dull or weakened skin, and evens skin tone.
How To Recycle
Peel off labels and pop them in your compost bin or bury them in your yard (they’re biodegradable!). Remove the cap from the bottle and place them and the box in your recycling bin.
- Carton made of Forestry Stewardship Council certified board printed with soy-based ink
- Cobalt glass bottle
- Tinplate cap with BPA-free, food contact-approved polyester resin coating
- Compostable & biodegradable label made from corn-derived polylactic acid and printed with soy-based ink
Full List of Ingredients
Water, Jojoba Esters, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Niacinamide, Tapioca Starch, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Gluconolactone, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Sclerotium Gum, Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate, Squalane, Pullulan, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Sodium Phytate, Silica, Melatonin, Calcium Gluconate, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Gardenia Jasminoides Fruit Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Extract, Schinus Terebinthifolius Seed Extract, Tocopherol.
upcycled ingredient. 97.7% plant- and mineral-derived, 100% GMO-free